Talks & Workshops
Our Most Popular Topics:
- Powerful Negotiation Skills for Women
- Self-Advocacy and Navigating Intense Conversations
- Assertive Communication and Healthy Boundaries
- Be Your Own Hero – Personal Safety from an Empowered Perspective
Our talks and workshops are perfect for:
- Corporations – Women’s Empowerment/Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
- Groups – Professional, Student, Clubs
- Non-Profits – Safety for your members
- Schools, Sports Teams, Fitness & Dance Studios
Engage our Empowerment experts to speak at a business event, keynote address, lunch and learn, club function or other location to spark courageous conversations about women’s empowerment. We will always speak from a down-to-earth and empowering approach filled with knowledge and hope – not fear tactics.
And, we have FUN. While our speakers are experts on these topics that seem heavy, we know how to laugh and have fun in the process. Read our testimonial page to see what others have enjoyed about our work.
“Your workshop gave me the strength and the tools to have a very difficult conversation with my partner. I was worried about how to do it both from a place of strength so I wouldn’t back down, but also a place of compassion so that he wouldn’t be hurt or triggered. I was able to have a serious, grounded and calm conversation with him without freezing up. I used your focus tools to help me stay in the moment and say what I needed to say without losing my words. I am forever grateful.”Diana R.
A Corporate Experience with Us
We offer our standard courses and we are able to customize our workshops to meet the needs of your group.
Teen Empowerment Programs
Providing girls with tools and skills for self-care and protection within the full spectrum of assertiveness and personal safety is essential.
Here are a few facts from the Canadian Women’s Foundation that illustrate why it is so important to do the work of empowering and equipping all girls to be confident and resilient:
- In Grade 6, 36% of girls say they are self-confident, but by Grade 10 this has plummeted to only 14%.
- From a young age, girls are socialized to “be nice” and to behave passively in response to conflict. Experts and survivors say the pressure to be polite is so ingrained that it can make speaking up about assault or harassment very difficult.
“Empowerment Inc were the first speakers I booked for my new social club and they blew the roof off the joint! They were so much fun, offered such great information and left a room full of women feeling like fully empowered heroes. Thank you Empowerment Inc…campers can’t wait to have you back!”