It’s time for you to to be a powerful negotiator, communicator and self-advocate. You are ready.
Feeling powerful is important at three levels – physical, emotional and psychological. I strongly believe in the power of equipping you with skills and practical resources to create lasting change. You can’t fake feeling empowered for long, but once you have the visceral experience of being powerful, you’ll never be the same.
Your individual support from me includes:
- Knowledge sharing and activities in Assertiveness, Difficult Conversations, Boundaries, Dysfunctional Family Dynamics, Confidence, Impostor Syndrome, Leadership Development, Power Dynamics and Healing from Trauma
- Helping you decide what you truly want and deserve
- Preparing you for powerful negotiations at work and in your personal life
- A personalized approach to meaningful self-advocacy
- Individualized personality profiles and assessments
- A tangible and practical plan to achieve your desires
- Customized exercises, action plans, and reading assignments
Shelley's intelligence, interpersonal skills, integrity and commitment to understanding life's challenges at their deepest level make her a phenomenal coach. My time with her literally changed my life. Long after our last session, I'm still practicing the Self-sustaining habits she encouraged me to adopt, still exploring the insights I had in our time together, and still using the life skills I learned from her.
Energy and Water Manager, NASA Langley Research Center
Shelley coached me through some challenging events and also used her skills to help me see things from a completely different perspective. That is the beauty of what she does. She has tools to help with growth and leadership. I can honestly say that the time spent with Shelley was a tremendous benefit to me personally and professionally.
Director, Billings Clinic Surgery Center
Shelley offers unique and individualized support. Empowerment coaching is definitely helpful if you are with as compassionate and understanding a coach as Shelley is, and I recommend her to anyone who wants to make any positive change in their life! Empowerment coaching has been a wonderful addition to my life!
Certified Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Dance Coach
$3,000 for 6-month program | One Time Fee or Paid $500 Monthly
Introductory 90-minute Empowerment Planning session
2 coaching sessions per month, held via phone, FaceTime, WhatsApp or Skype
Unlimited text/email/laser calls
- Feel more safe, confident and empowered: body, mind, and spirit
- Increase your ability to interact with difficult family members, friends or colleague
- Hold healthy boundaries for yourself and others
- Connect to your instincts, intuition, and soul insights
- Practice assertive communication skills, body language & behaviours
- Negotiate for higher salaries or rates with increased confidence
- Exercise more control over your professional life
- Embody powerful leadership skills throughout your career
- Step confidently into difficult conversations
- Share your opinions with clarity, effectiveness, and compassion
Would you like to learn more? I’d love to visit with you about your specific goals and how to partner with you in achieving these results in YOUR life. Let’s Talk!
Meet Shelley Hayes
Partner/Owner of Empowerment Inc and Empowerment Coach
I am 100% dedicated to your transformation and empowerment! And, I’m excited to bring the knowledge and skills I have gained from 16 years experience in Leadership, Executive Coaching, and Leadership/Organizational Development. I had many meaningful and successful years in the not-for-profit industry and then transitioned into the for-profit and healthcare realms where my MBA, MMGT, and Certified Coaching Certificate allowed me to lead corporate university efforts and improve employee culture and engagement. I’ve specialized in teaching leaders and individuals of all levels and backgrounds about assertive communication, bullying prevention, how to have difficult conversations, holding healthy boundaries, conflict resolution & de-escalation, and personal accountability. These topics all tie beautifully into making the world a more kind, compassionate and safe place, which is very important to me.
Phone at 403-801-2488 or use our contact form to ask questions.